How it works- key facts
Our Employers and the roles we fill...
Our employers range from small family farms to some of the largest properties in Australia, A huge range of roles are filled, from general farm work to more specialised skills.
Work can be for any duration, from a few weeks to 12 months. It is typically 2-4 months.
Roles we frequently fill are horse riding, polo grooms, racing yard work, cattle work, sheep, equipment, machinery, harvest driving, general maintenance, fencing, bore running, groom and ground work, mechanics, welding, inside work, childcare, cooks, camp cooks, tutors and teachers...and many more.
A summary of the process
- We have a new group of workers arrive with us every week.
- Our workers have signed up with Visitoz to find secure work in outback Australia.
- They are committed and excited by the opportunity.
- Workers are given a week of basic training in outback & farm skills and safety.
- Their skills, experience and attitude are verified.
- We match the worker to suitable employers with vacancies and put them in touch.
- The job is confirmed over the phone.
- Visitoz arranges travel and work normally starts at the beginning of the following week.
- After this they are ready to work for any period - normally 3-12 months.
- You pay your worker directly through your own pay arrangements.
- More than 90% of our placements are successful.
How to find or choose a worker
You can tell us of a role you want to fill at any stage, by phone, email or online form on this website.
After this there are 2 ways to make contact with suitable workers
1. We send a weekly email with a short profile of all the workers who will be available to work the following week.
You can identify workers you would like to speak to, contact us, and we will arrange a call for a lunchtime or evening during the early part of the week.
This emailed list is also published on a password protected part of this website.
The weekly timeline...
- Friday afternoon - we will email the profiles for next week’s workers
- Monday to Wednesday - we arrange for workers to talk to you
(lunch and early evenings)
- Thursday – we aim to confirm the position by Thursday midday
- Saturday - workers start their journey to you
- Monday / Tuesday – start work with you
2. If we have a strong match to your vacancy we will call and email you with their profile, then put you in touch with the worker.
Types of worker
We have three main types of worker.
Profiles for all three types can be be seen on the password protected part of this website.
Visitoz Jobs desk
0741 686 106 / 155